Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm getting tattooed!!!... I said I'm getting tattooed!!!... I'm getting tattooed!!... I'm getting a tattoo right now!!!

Something I commonly deal with at a tattoo shop are people on cellphones. I personally think cellphones are a wonderful device when used properly, but in the hands of a total fucktard... well, that's another story. Most tattoo shops I have seen enforce a strict rule of not using your cellphone anywhere in a tattoo shop. Sadly, I don't work in that kind of shop.
I am one of those people who get annoyed by anyone using their cellphone in public, especially when it comes to customer service. If I am standing in line waiting to pay for gas and the idiot in front of me is talking on their cellphone as the person at the register is helping them, I think it's pretty fucking rude. Here at the shop, I find it no different.

Today some idiot decided to make a phone call while he was getting tattooed. When you are attempting such a thing it is rather difficult considering there is an electronic device constanly buzzing at loud decibels. I got to hear this retarded conversation in ecchos. "Is Tyrone there......Tyrone...... Hello?.....I said is Tyrone there?......... Hey Tyrone, it's Gino..... Gino.....GINO!!!!....... What's up?........Sup?........ I'm getting tattooed dawg..... I said I'm getting Tattooed...... I'm at the tattoo shop....... TATTOO SHOP!!!!.....Yeah..... It's a badass looking........ Badass......... I said BAD ASS!!!!!!........ OK.........OK......OK...... What you doing later........ what you doing later........ what you doing later......... what you doing later.......Tell that bitch to shut up....... tell her to shut up......... tell her to shut up...... Bitch shut up.........Bye.

By the end I was so irritated I just wanted to throw the red swing line stapler at his head, and all I could think in my head was "Urge to kill...RISING!!" Seriously people, just STOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment